sreda, 28. avgust 2013

HER DREAM FINALLY CAME TRUE


Ines Kraljic, an animal lover, lover of nature and people, is going to join us as a volunteer in Gambia! Ines is going to arrive in Gambia in October and join our work in the local school. She briefly explained why she decided for this journey. Her dream finally came true!

I didn't particularly plan this journey but I wanted to do it since I can remember... I wanted it so much!

...The opportunity came in a good time and so I am going to Gambia in October to volunteer. They say it's a country of smiling people, even though they live in hard and difficult circumstances. I don't really comprehend it completely quite yet. The stories and pictures of the people are one thing, but the reality is something different. Nevertheless I am happy to be taking this unknown journey with the goal to help as much as I can – with the children and various other duties, as for example giving rice to the poor.
This is the beginning of the realization of my big dream.

Help and solidarity with people, animals and nature is a big gesture, and why not help when we can? Walking a dog from a shelter already means a lot, and you don't even need money for it.

In the picture is Ines with her friend from an animal shelter in Koper.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar